24 Sep Closets by Design – Superior Choice for Quality and Trust
Quality does not have to be costly.
Since 1982, we’ve built a reputation of integrity as the industry leader in customer service and total customer satisfaction. Our commitment to quality, value and beauty makes Closets by Design the right choice for all your storage and organizational needs.
From our no obligation in-home consultation to installation (and everything in between!), our custom-tailored designs provide highest quality construction, giving you the best value available.
We Start and Complete Every Single Project
- We never outsource any portion of the project; all work is done by our specially trained employees, guaranteeing consistent quality.
- Every unit is built as a fine piece of furniture, made to customer specifications, ensuring that the finished product will blend seamlessly with your home’s existing décor.
- All materials, finishes and hardware are high quality and meant to last.
- No middleman to increase costs.
You Always Deal Directly with Closets by Design
We take seriously the responsibility of being in your home, and everyone you deal with is a bonded, licensed and insured company employee of Closets by Design. This means that at every step of the process you can be assured of our commitment to excellence with your project.
- Our designers take the time to get to know you intimately, by listening carefully to your dreams, needs and preferences.
- Designs are custom-tailored to your wants and needs, with all materials, finishes, hardware, accessories and additional touches included in the written estimate.
- Detailed measurements are confirmed and final designs are approved with your designer before any construction begins.
- All installation is done by our own experienced installers.
Floor Based Construction for Permanent Stability
Closets by Design offers three floor based closet storage systems: Everyday, Classic and Regency. Each system has multiple custom options and features that can be added to the basic design so you get exactly what you want in order to maximize function, style and flexibility.
Floor based design allows for full-size doors, deeper panels and larger drawers than are available with wall mounted units. With the weight resting on the floor, you get greater stability than with a wall mounted system for closet interiors.
A floor based system also creates a more beautiful, built-in look with matching backing and crown and base moldings. It’s customized storage furniture you will love for years to come.
If you need new closets or other storage systems and are thinking about doing it yourself (DIY), you might want to reconsider:
- Most DIY systems have very limited warranties, dependent upon “proper” installation. (If you install it incorrectly, warranty could become null and void.)
- Our installations generally take only one day, unless it’s a very large or complex project. Chances are a handyman, your husband or you won’t get perfection in a one-day installation.
- Many DIY systems are wall mounted, with a much shorter lifespan than our floor based systems.
We are always ready to help you get organized! Call 1-888-500-9215 or a location near you or go online to www.closetsbydesign.com to see our virtual showrooms and to find a designer near you.