27 Oct Is a Closet Franchise a Good Investment?
Are you considering opening your own business in the Home Improvement space? Have you explored franchise opportunities yet? Purchasing a franchise business can take some of the concerns away about opening your own business because you buy into a proven model that has experienced success in other markets, you gain immediate brand awareness, and you get to learn from a team of experts who can teach you what it takes to be a successful business owner.
Home Organization Demand Remains Strong
The sale of home organization products is expected to reach $13.5 billion by 2025, according to The Freedonia Group. While closets might be in our name, the opportunities for additional revenue don’t end with closets. Closets by Design is a home organization franchise focused on helping people maximize storage space and reduce clutter with closet organization systems, garage cabinets, home offices, pantry organizers, and any other home storage solution you can think of.
Closets By Design Franchise Opportunity
<h2>Closets By Design Franchise Opportunity
Investing in a franchise allows you to open a turnkey business in a high-demand industry.
Paul Tomey, the owner of Closets by Design in Tampa, explains that he chose the Closets by Design franchise because of its comprehensive business model that encompasses all aspects of the business; including sales, marketing, design, manufacturing, and installation. Since becoming a franchisee in 2000, Tomey has witnessed the company’s continuous improvement and success, which has bolstered his confidence in the franchise model. Tomey states that as the years go by, his confidence in the franchise model only grows stronger, and he believes it speaks volumes about the company’s commitment to excellence.
Let’s explore the pros of partnering with Closets by Design to open a home organization franchise with Closets by Design.
- Proven brand. Starting a franchise is a great opportunity to invest in a successful and established brand. Closets by Design has been in the home organization industry for more than 40 years. It is a successful and established brand that has earned a strong reputation in the home organization industry.
- No experience required. You do not need experience in woodworking, manufacturing, or even design to run a thriving franchise. New franchise owners receive 80 hours of classroom training at our headquarters in Garden Grove, California, and 80 hours of on-the-job training. Jerry Egner, President of Closets by Design Franchising says “We offer a robust training program for new owners that will teach you what you need to know to run the business. You need to bring the management and leadership skills to execute on what you learn”.
- High margins. A Closets by Design franchise is an excellent cash flow business with high gross margins with a low inventory. Cash received before product delivery is a very attractive part of owning a Closets by Design franchise.
- Protected territory. As a franchise owner, your initial investment includes the rights to service Closets by Design customers in an exclusive territory. Our territories typically range from 200,000 to 350,000 households.
- Multiple revenue streams. A Closets by Design franchise offers home organization solutions for the entire home which provides a variety of options to generate revenue from existing clients. In addition to closets, they offer solutions for home offices, laundry rooms, pantries, hobby rooms, garages and any other space in the home that needs more storage or organization. They also install wall beds to create space-saving comfort for out-of-town guests.
Are You a Closet Entrepreneur?
If you would like to explore the pros of owning a home organization franchises, you can, request franchise information to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Closets by Design franchise owner and launching a new future in the booming home organization market. Visit www.clostesbydesign.com/franchise or call 1-800-377-5737 to speak with someone about this exciting opportunity.